When you visit the Breeze Fair
In addition to the big show tent, the elegant interior of Trereife House will be open to visitors as the backdrop for a special exhibition of contemporary glass. Entitled ‘Glass Glamour’ and curated by artist Fiaz Elson, the exhibition will showcase the work of makers who specialise in creating bespoke cast or hand-blown pieces to commission.
Outside, the parterre and long border of Trereife’s formal gardens will be the venue for ‘Form and Formality’, an exhibition of outdoor sculpture in wood, glass, metal, ceramic and stone, curated by Miranda Leonard; on the green, there will be live Raku firings, while the walled garden will also host Christian Funnell’s mobile metalwork van, and the event’s Education tent , which will offer a programme of design-led workshops and demonstrations, alongside a pop-up café and artisan cake outlet.
Breeze Art and Makers Fair brings together artists on the forefront of their craft. All artists display exceptional quality, innovation, and dedication to their craft.
- ‘Form & Formality’ Exhibition
- 80 artists makers in the big tent
- ‘Glass Glamour’ Exhibition
- Daily talks, demonstrations and workshops
- Artisan food from: Vood for vegan food, Kerno Forno Pizza’s, Cecil on Ice, Horsesbox for local fish snacks, The Cornish Larder and more
- Pop-up secret events